If you'd like to stream to Facebook and YouTube simultaneously, this how-to guide is for you. Set up Castr to do the hard work and focus on the fun part of video streaming.
What You'll Need to Multistream to Facebook and YouTube with Castr
Let's Set Up Facebook and YouTube Multistreaming with Castr
1. Once you start the stream from OBS to Castr, click on the Add Platform button in your Castr Dashboard.
2. From the list of platforms, select YouTube then add your YouTube Streaming Server and Stream Key. Hit Save.
Click here to learn where to find the stream keys in your YouTube Dashboard.
3. You will see YouTube listed in the Published Platforms section in your Castr dashboard.
4. Click the Add Platform button and select Facebook then copy and paste your Streaming Server and Streaming Key. Hit Save.
Click here to learn where to find the stream keys in your Facebook Live main page.
5. You will see Facebook listed in the Published Platforms section in your Castr dashboard.
6. To activate and deactivate both streams, click the main slider (next to the Add Platform button). The sliders will turn green and show when they connect to each platform.
If you need any help do let us know via live chat 🙌