Uploading VOD Content to Castr
Using Castr VOD Buckets you will be able to upload MP4 files and you will be able to get Embeddable player as well as HLS URL's for streaming your content on OTT Delivery Platforms such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV's , Apple TV and more.
How To Upload Video Files To Castr and get HLS / Embeddable Player?
- Login to Castr Dashboard
- Click on Create New
- From the dropdown choose "New VOD Bucket"
- Assign a name to your new VOD bucket and click on Save.
- Once VOD Bucket is created then open the VOD bucket
- Start uploading your video contents to Castr.
- Once uploaded click on "More" button and you will be able to get the HLS url and other details of the uploaded video.
You will need to contact us for getting HLS URL enabled for your account and it's available only in 2TB and over plans.
If you have any questions then contact us and we will be able to help you.