Connecting Streamlabs OBS (SLOBS) to Castr.io
Streamlabs is one of the most commonly used software by gamers, if you are someone who uses Streamlabs then by following the steps below you can connect Streamlabs to Castr.io.
Connecting Streamlabs (SLOBS) To Castr.io
- Open Streamlabs OBS
- Go to Settings Page
- Choose Stream
- Change Stream Type to Custom Streaming Server
- Get the Castr.io streaming URL and key by following the steps in this article - http://docs.castr.io/faq/get-stream-key-from-castr
- In URL field paste the deployment region URL
- In Stream key field paste your unique key which you got from Castr dashboard
- Click Done, and you are ready to go live.
The final settings will be similar to the image below:
Hit us up via live chat if you are still having issues.