Streaming Pre Recorded Live Videos Using Castr
Using Castr Scheduler you can upload a recorded video and schedule a live stream to multiple social media platforms.
How Can I Stream A Pre Recorded Live Video Using Castr?
- Login to Castr Dashboard
- Click on thee Create New button located in the top right.
- From the dropdown list choose New Scheduled Stream.
- Create a new scheduled stream by assigning stream name.
- Once scheduled stream is created then in the stream dashboard click on playlist.
- Click on Upload Media and upload the prerecorded video to Castr. Note: Only MP4 files are supported now.
- Once Videos are upload then you can choose the Scheduling Mode accordingly, you can read more about scheduling modes here - http://docs.castr.io/pre-recorded-video-live-streaming/scheduling-modes-in-castr-pre-recorded-live
- Once done, you and start adding platforms and the stream will go live as per your configurations.
You can refer this quick gif as a reference for this setup.
If you still have questions then you can contact us and we will help you get started.