This feature is available in Castr’s Multistream plans (formerly Broadcast plans), and upon request in Livestream plans.
When several people need to work on the same livestream production, you may need a constant RTMP address (or constant RTMP URL) to share the stream to your collaborators.
A quick way to do so is to add the append -1 to both of your Push and Pull server URLs.
- In your dashboard, Copy the server URL
- Paste the URLs to anywhere you can type
- For Constant Push URL: Type -1 before .castr.io/static/
- For Constant Pull URL: Type -1 before .castr.io/static/, followed by your stream key
- Your server URL is rtmp://se.castr.io/static
- Type the append -1 in your encoder for the Push URL
- Type the append -1 in your encoder and paste your stream key for the Pull URL
Your constant Push URL will be:
Your constant Pull URL will be:
rtmp://se.-1.castr.io/static/[your stream key]
For further questions, please chat with our support team.