Note: Live to VOD is available in Livestream plans as for now.
- Broadcast a stream in your Livestream project. How to create a new livestream
- After your livestream ends, go to the Live to VOD (formerly Record) tab. Your stream is saved and stored under Temporary Files for three days.
- Click Save as VOD > Select a range
- Drag the sliders to crop the clip > Save as VOD
- Castr will export the video portion and save it under the VOD (Video on Demand) section.
From here, you can get the Embed URL or iFrame snippet to place the video onto a website.