Yes, its completely possible to livestream your Zoom meetings and Webinars via Castr to your website + multiple social media platforms.
You need to have a Zoom paid plan (Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account) to activate the Live Stream feature
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Account Management > Account Settings.
- Under In Meeting (Advanced), click the toggle next to Allow live streaming the meetings.
- Click the Custom Live Streaming Service checkbox to enable it.
5. Update the instructions so that the webinar organizer can configure the required settings when they schedule the meeting.
This article will help you to start livestream further on how to set your meetings/webinar live.
Steps to be followed in Castr -
- Create a New > simulcast (streaming to multiple social media)
Create a New > Livestream (streaming to website + multiple social media)
- Copy the server and key
- Navigate to Zoom live stream using custom page, which will look similar like below
4. Enter these details which were copied -
Stream URL - Castr Server url
Stream Key - Castr Streaming key
Live Streaming Page URL - https://castr.io/
(Please note this shareable URL will not work within Castr)
5. Click on Save
6. Check your Castr Dashboard preview once connected