With Castr's Scheduler, you can schedule and stream pre-recorded videos live to your websites or social media on a specific date and time.
You can also choose to let your video run 24x7 with the Infinite Loop feature (available only from the Broadcast Infinity plan and onwards).
- Multistream Broadcast x2 or Broadcast Infinity: Choose the plan which suits you best based on your video file size, or
- Any Live Streaming plan
Step 1: Set up Scheduler
- Go to your Castr Dashboard > Create New > New Scheduled Stream
- Upload your pre-recorded video
Learn more on setting up Castr Scheduler here
For Scheduler trouble shooting, read more here
- You can upload only one file and have one scheduler active across all plans
- You may choose to add your Publish Destination either in the Scheduler or in the livestream/multistream created
Step 2: Set up your Live Stream dashboard
1. Create New > New Live Stream
2. Connect Castr to your video source or encoder using the RTMP URL and Streaming Key as below
3. Open your Scheduler project > Add Publish Platform > Custom
4. Enter or paste the RTMP URL and Streaming Key from the livestream created
5. Switch the toggle to ON
6. Set your preferred mode: Scheduler or Infinite Loop
Step 3: Connect the video to your website or social media
Go back to your Live Stream project
- To stream to social media: Click Add Publish Platform > Select your social media site(s)
- To stream to your website: Copy the embed URL or iFrame snippet > Paste onto your website
That's it! You are all set to go live on your website and social media.