With Castr Pre-Recorded Video Livestreaming, you can schedule and stream pre-recorded videos live to your websites or social media on a specific date and time.
You can also choose to let your video run 24x7 with the Infinite Loop feature.
- Multistream Plus or Multistream Premium: Choose a plan that suits you best based on your video file size
- Any Live Streaming plan
Step 1: Set up Pre-Recorded Streams
Go to your Castr Dashboard > Pre-Recorded Streams > New Pre-Recorded Stream > Upload your pre-recorded video
After successfully uploading the video you can add more Publish Platforms, or set up a new Live Streaming project to stream the pre-recorded video to websites and social media sites.
- You can upload only one mp4 file and have one Pre-Recorded Stream active across all plans
Step 2: Set up your Live Stream dashboard
1. Go to the Livestreams tab > Create New > New Live Stream
Learn more on setting up Live Streaming here
2. In the Stream Source Setup, you can find the RTMP URL and Streaming Key as below, copy the URL and Key to your clipboard
3. Open your Pre-recorded Stream project > Add Publish Platform > Custom
4. Enter or paste the RTMP URL and Streaming Key from the livestream you copied above
5. Switch the toggle to ON
6. Set your preferred mode: Scheduled or Infinite Loop
You've successfully connected the Pre-recored stream with the livestreaming project. At the scheduled time, the stream will be delivered from the Pre-recorded stream to Livestream and go live on all platforms added.
Step 3: Stream the pre-recorded video to your website or social media
Go back to your Live Stream project
- To stream to social media: Click Add Publish Platform > Select your social media site(s)
- To stream to your website: Copy the embed URL or iFrame snippet > Paste onto your website
That's it! You are all set to go live on your website and social media.