Castr is integrated with Facebook API and it's available in Broadcast X2 plan and above.
If you have one of the above plans then you will be able to connect your Facebook account and stream live to facebook without manually configuring Facebook each time.
AVAILABLE ONLY IN Broadcast X2 & Broadcast INFINITY Plans and Live Stream Plans*
Follow these steps to link your Facebook Account with Castr.
- Create a new Multistream (Simulcast)
- Click on Add Publish Platform
- Choose Facebook Live
- Click on Continue with Facebook
- Once Facebook account is linked then choose the page / profile which you want to stream live and type a description for the stream as well.
- Click on Save To Add the Platform
Note: When you add Facebook as a platform, you will be given and option to toggle "Enable Continuous Streaming." With this option enabled, you can stream longer than 240 minutes but the video will not be saved in Facebook. If you have this disabled, the maximum length of the video that you can stream to Facebook will be 240 minutes.