With Castr VOD Hosting Buckets, you can upload MP4 files, get an embed URL, and get an HLS URL to stream your videos on OTT delivery platforms such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and more.
Upload Video Files to Castr
- Log in to Castr Dashboard
- Click Create New > New VOD Bucket
- Assign a name to your project > Save
- Open your VOD Bucket project > click Add media or Upload media
Get Embed URL and iFrame Code Snippet
- Once the video is uploaded, click the More button.
- Here you will find the embed URL and iFrame snippet, and other details of your video files. Copy the links and paste onto your website or any hosting domain.
Note: You will need to contact us (via Live Chat support) to get an HLS URL enabled for your account. HLS URL is only available in 2TB and 2TB+ plans.