With Castr Scheduler, you can upload a recorded video and schedule a livestream to multiple social media platforms.
1. Log in to Castr Dashboard
2. At the top-right corner, click on the Create New button
3. From the drop-down list, choose New Scheduled Stream
4. Assign a name to your scheduled stream > Save
5. Once you have created a scheduled stream, click PLAYLIST
6. Click Upload Video > Upload your pre-recorded media (Note: We only support .mp4 files for now.)
7. Once the video has been uploaded, you can choose your preferred recording mode. Read more on Scheduling Modes
8. Once done, go back to DASHBOARD > Add Publish Platform. Your scheduled stream will go live as per your configurations.
You may refer this quick GIF for this setup: