With Castr pre-recorded video streaming, you can upload one or more videos and schedule the stream to go live on multiple social media platforms at any time.
The pre-recorded video streaming feature is currently available in all plans for Castr users. We strongly suggest you follow our Recommended Settings for Recorded Videos to have the best streaming quality.
How to set up a new Pre-recorded stream
1. Log in to Castr Dashboard
2. In the top bar, select Pre-Recorded Streams
3. Click New Pre-Recorded Stream
4. Assign a name to your new Pre-recorded stream > Create Pre-recorded stream
5. In Playlist, click Add Video > Upload
From your computer: Upload the pre-recorded media from your device
Cloud Import: Import video directly from Google Drive and Dropbox
(Note: We only support .mp4 files for now.)
The video size and the number of media files will depend on your subscription. See our Pricing for more details on each subscription plan.
6. Once the video has been uploaded, you can choose a Scheduling Mode: Infinite loop or Scheduled with a date and time. Read more on Scheduling Modes
7. Once done, click Add Platform. Your scheduled stream will go live as per your configurations.
8. Remember to toggle on the add platforms so that they'll go live at the scheduled time.