Castr livestream player comes with a built-in chat box. With this widget, your viewers can chat and interact directly with you through the stream player.
How to turn on Chat Box for livestreaming
- In your Livestream dashboard, go to the Video Settings tab
- Toggle ON the chat feature
3. Once the chat is enabled, you can find the chat box on the right of your stream playback
How to use Livestream Chat Box
For your users, they can start commenting using the Guest mode or their Facebook account.
Here are what you can your viewers can make use of the chat widget:
- Viewers can tag by clicking on the name of each other
- Viewers can link a website to their account
- The chat box can be opened in a separate window
You can clear the messages from old streams in the Video Settings Page by clicking the Clear Messages button.