When streaming with Castr's player, you can enable Google Analytics and get in-depth analytics of your stream.
Keep in mind that this integration is for tracking Castr's HTML5 player performance only, not for the social platforms that linked to the stream.
How to Find Your Google Analytics ID
Before you can connect Castr with Google Analytics, first you need to retrieve the ID information of your Google Analytics account.
Here's how to find the Google Analytics ID:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account
- In the bottom of the page, go to Admin settings
3. Go to Account Settings
4. In the Account Settings dashboard, you can find the main Account ID of your account
Note: If you want to find the Account ID of one of your Properties on Google Analytics, go to the Admin Settings > Property, then choose a Property from the dropdown. The tracking ID will be displayed in Tracking Info > Tracking ID.
If you need more help, check out Analytics' guideline.
Enabling Google Analytics in Castr
- Create a new livestream
- Go to the Video Settings tab
- Toggle Google Analytics to ON
4. Paste your Google Analytics ID (GA ID) and Save
Once saved, Google Analytics will be integrated to your player embed and you will be able to see your stream details in your Google Analytics account.