You can create a new livestream by following the below steps.
- Login to your Castr account.
- Click on the "Add Stream" button if you don't have any streams created in your account, if you have any streams created then on the top right click on "Create New" and from the drop down list choose "New Live Stream"
- Choose a name for your stream, for example: "My Church Live"
- Choose the closest ingest location. If you are located in Brazil then choose South America, if you are located in Chicago choose US East and create the stream.
- You will be redirected to stream settings page
- In this page you can get the ingest address and stream key, configure your streaming software and encoder with the provided details.
- Once you start to send the stream to Castr, you will be able to see it live in the preview player.
- You can get the iframe and embed code from the settings page.
- You can embed the player in any of your webpages.
If you still have questions then hit us up via live chat.