UPDATE: Castr no longer supports this feature.
For connecting Castr Chat to your Discord you need to get webooks of the specific channel.
By following the steps below you can get the webhooks for your channel.
- Open Discord
- Create / Open existing Text channel which you would like to link with Castr
- Go to channel settings page by clicking the gear icon.
4. In the settings page click webhooks page in the sidebar, if streamer mode is enabled then please disable the mode.
5. Create a new webhook, and get the webhook url
6. Paste the webhook URL in Castr chat settings page and you are all set
7. Click on save webhook, and the chat will be linked with Discord.
If you are still facing issues then do hit us up.