The Facebook stream key is essential for connecting your Facebook account or Facebook Page to Castr for livestreaming. Follow the following step-by-step guide to find the Facebook Stream URL and Server Stream Key.
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/live/create.
2. Click Create Live Stream and choose Connect.
3. Under Post, click the dropdown bar and choose Share on a Page You Manage.
4. Once the streaming details pop up, select Enable persistent stream key if you want your stream key to be permanent. If this isn't selected, you won't be able to use this stream key again after the stream ends.
5. Save your Facebook server URL and stream key or persistent stream key into Castr for multistreaming.
6. Once at Castr, click Add Platform, select Facebook Live and copy/paste the Facebook server URL and stream key.
Facebook Server URL = Streaming Server
Facebook Stream Name/Key = Streaming Key